Getting moving quotes for your move is an important step in choosing the right moving company.
The moving estimate exclusively depends upon the type of move i.e. local or long distance move and also the type of services that you take from the moving company.
Here are some important things to take care of when getting a moving estimate.
- 1. Understand the price structure that the moving company is using. It will help you avoid any unexpected or hidden expenses.
- 2. Make sure that the moving quote includes all requested services, and move related information.
- 3. Get a written moving estimate from the company, detailing all services and related information.
- 4. Check how your goods are protected against loss and damage and whether the coverage is included in the price.
- 5. Make sure that you get a binding moving quote from the company so that the cost of the move cannot be changed, unless YOU ask for more services.