There’s a lot to think about when you select a moving and storage company. Here’s a short list of the things you should expect from your prospective mover:
- Licensed & Insured moving company, with a good Better Business Bureau record.
- An estimator able to design a comprehensive plan that meets all of your moving and storage needs at the most competitive price.
- An Operations Department committed to supervise every aspect of your move.
- Moving trucks equipped with safety features and professional moving equipment.
- Company shall be able to offer Box delivery service, prior to the move, as well as full packing and unpacking service.
- The protection of all your furniture at the pick-up location, with cardboards, moving pads, and other protecting materials.
- Movers must be able to handle delicate items—electronics, appliances. breakables, fine art, safes, antiques, grandfather clocks, appliances, light fixtures, chandeliers and more—with skill and care.
- Trained movers who wear company uniform with pride.
If you are planning to move and checking out a few moving companies, you can contact us for reliable service at affordable price.